KBR Technical Professional Leader - Electrical in Raleigh, North Carolina
Title: Technical Professional Leader - Electrical
Job Number: 1052869
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: Technical Professional Leader – Electrical
KBR is seeking a Technical Professional Leader - Electrical.
Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Under general supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions or to negotiate with key engineers and officials of other organizations. Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers and is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on scientific interpretations and advice. Job role is responsible for a measurable asset such as an assigned staff and budget.
• Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of
15 years of related experience, with average experience of 20
years of professional working
• Emphasis on electrical power design with 15K / 4160 / 600 volt power distribution systems,
lighting, schematic wiring diagrams, cable / raceway sizing, lightning protection and grounding,
and power system modeling/arc flash studies.
• Certification as a Licensed Professional Engineer is required
• Assignments may require conducting plant walk downs and wearing pulp and paper or chemical
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401(k)K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Engineering/Technical - Electrical