KBR SPLS: Warehouseman in Ogden, Utah
Title: SPLS: Warehouseman
Job Number: 1063689
Position is contingent on award of the EPBL contract. Position offers no relocation allowance
or remote work possibilities.
Work must be performed on-site in the Hill AFB/Ogden, UT area.
• Verifies materials or merchandise against receiving documents
• Notes and reports discrepancies and obvious damages.
• Routes materials to prescribed storage locations
• Stores, stacks or palletizes materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods
• Rearranges and takes inventory of stored materials
• Examines stored materials and reports deterioration and damage
• Removes material from storage and prepares it for shipment
• May operate hand or power trucks
• May deliver materials to Hill AFB, UT location
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• Performs a variety of warehousing duties which require an understanding of the establishment’s storage plan
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Two years of related experience
• Ability to learn and use Maximo warehouse management software
• Ability to learn D035
• Obtain Greenbelt certification within one year of employment