KBR KAFB: Production Control Specialist (Contingency Hire) in Kirtland, New Mexico
Title: KAFB: Production Control Specialist (Contingency Hire)
Other Locations: US-US-TX-Houston
Job Number: 1068968
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Production Control Specialist – Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
This position is contingent upon contract award
• The Production Control Specialist (PCS) is responsible for service desk/ service counter operations within the Customer Service Unit.
• This position works in conjunction with other assigned Production Control Specialist to serve as the primary focal point for receipt, processing, and cradle-to-grave tracking of all Base Civil Engineer (BCE) Service Orders and Work Order Requests.
• Classifies all work requests according to category and priority.
• The Production Control Specialist receives service requests from facility managers or customers via
the telephone, by AF Form 332, or by TRIRIGA (when TRIRIGA™ is online), evaluates the request for accuracy, feasibility, priority, and complexity then enters the requirement into one of the aforementioned automated systems.
• Performs all functions in accordance with and complies with operations and procedures as directed by the Work Management (WM) Playbook, and TRIRIGA™ guidance.
•Responsible for receiving requests (data input), updates verification, monitors status and performs closeout of all work orders and projects.
Safety: Enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment.
As required participates on safety committees and teams.
Quality: Consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the KBR Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable KBR Quality System documents and customer contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
The Production Control Specialist must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
Experience using Microsoft Office applications and work management software (i.e. IWIMS, SAP, TRIRIGA™, MAXIMO™, or equivalent) is desired.
The Production Control Specialist shall have a minimum of 1 year of experience in work management process in an operations/maintenance work management environment as well as identifying and coordinating emergency and unscheduled responses within established guidelines
Prior USAF experience and
Excellent communication skills
Job: Operations Management