KBR SCA Material Coordinator (21030), APS-3-MSSA in Goose Creek, South Carolina
Title: SCA Material Coordinator (21030), APS-3-MSSA
Location: US-US-SC-Goose Creek
Job Number: 1064460
The Material Coordinator coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors' priorities. In this job, the Material Coordinator reviews production schedules and confers with department supervisors to determine material required or overdue and to locate material, requisitions material and establishes delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material; arranges for in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules, and with department supervisors for repair and assembly of material and its transportation to various departments, and examines material delivered to production departments to verify if type specified. This Worker may monitor and control movement of material and parts, compute amount of material needed for specific job orders, applying knowledge of repair and maintenance processes; compile report of quantity and type of material on hand, move or transport material from one department to another, using hand or industrial truck; uses stock records in order to locate material for the maintenance process, using computerized system. Provides guidance and training to lower level supply personnel, e.g., Warehouse Specialist, Stock Clerk, shipping Receiving Clerk and provides assistance to the Supply Technician and Supervisor.
Specific Duties: • Performs day-to-day routine tasks, in accordance with established guidelines, and receives specific guidance from the supervisor.
• Process IAR’s (Inventory Adjustment Reports) in AWRDS/LMP to be approved by the Government. • Assist with conducting monthly and quarterly sensitive items inventory • Assist with conducting location survey to ensure all assets are properly stored as to NSN, locations, identity, condition codes, and unit of issue. • Assist and conduct all inventory.
Participate in processes of all inventory to include update in AWRDS/LMP
Request and process MRO’s • Other duties that may be assigned to meet company and departmental goals and objectives.
Standing - between 2 to 3 hours per day
Walking - between 4 to 5 hours per day
Lifting - up to 50 lbs. periodically
Squatting, kneeling, bending, reaching and climbing - periodically
Work outside and inside in non-climate controlled environments.
Achieve and maintain medical clearance and training to wear and use a respirator periodically - specific events could require wear up to 10 hours per day.
High School diploma or equivalent • 2 years related experience
• AWRDS knowledge preferred
• Skilled in using of various Microsoft Office programs, basic skills in Excel
• Possess valid State Motor Vehicle Operator License
• Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position
• US Citizen
• Must be able to obtain and maintain local base access
LMP Knowledge preferred
Logistics Information/ Warehousing Preferred
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a favorable Common Access Card (CAC) issuance.
• Must be able to meet government-specified requirements
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.