KBR APS-3: SCA Production Control Clerk (SCA 01270) in Goose Creek, South Carolina
SCA Production Control Clerk (SCA 01270)
Location: US-US-SC-Goose Creek
Job Number: 1071161
This position compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production. May perform any combination of the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques. This Clerk calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets. Additional tasks include: writing production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products. This Clerk prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel. This Clerk also sorts and distributes work tickets or material and may compute wages from employee time cards and post wage data on records used for preparation of payroll.
Performs varied duties including:
Assisting Managers and Supervisors in executing production requirements for the Army Prepositioned Fleet. May perform any combination of the following tasks: import data from spreadsheets or other formats, export data to various formats, key data directly into Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), create standard and custom reports, assign equipment, issue equipment, validate requirements, create work orders, monitor work orders, update work orders, create transportation documentation, access other standard Army data bases to update data, create forms and reports, use Microsoft Office software for preparing reports. Compiles and records production data to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production using AWRDS. Compiles and records production data from documents such as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets, following prescribed recording procedures. Calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, and amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates. Maintains files as required.
• Generate and format spreadsheets using Excel
• Updates all information pertaining to equipment in system
• Inventory/Tracking of equipment by using PDA Scanner
• Printing labels/applying labels to equipment
• Updating all secondary load information
• Linking/Moving equipment within the database
• Assign UICs to equipment
• Research and reconcile databases
• Utilize import utility modules
• Generate and execute queries
• IK configuration data input to basic data base
• Produce draft and final hand receipts
• Update BII/SKO module
• Generate ECR 2408-9 in LOGSA database. Use Service module in AWRDS database
• Scan and download data from scanners
• Train other employees in basic AWRDS data skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 5 years related experience
• AWRDS knowledge preferred
• Skilled in using of various Microsoft Office programs, basic skills in Excel
• Possess valid State Motor Vehicle Operator License
• Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position
• US Citizen
• Must be able to obtain and maintain local base access
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a favorable Common Access Card (CAC) issuance.
• Must be able to meet government-specified requirements for deployment
KBRWyle is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.